- Eat food in it's natural state or as close to it as possible.
- Avoid processed or refined foods.
- Eat 3 main meals and 2 to 3 small meals throught each day.
- Each meal should include fruit and vegetables, a lean protein source and carbohydrates
- Drink 1 to 2 Litres of filtered water each day and avoid alcohol. Limit to one glass of red wine.
- Eat organic if possible.
- Eat seasonal.
Super cheap Super foods
Oily fish - Trout for frugal shoppers.
Grow your own produce
- Purchase organic seeds/ seedlings/ fruit trees.
- Make sure mulch, compost, animal manure etc, is chemical and GMO free.